Photo: Getty Images
So you've heard of the relationship game, it's where you ask each other questions to see how well you really know each other. Now for some it's fun, but it can also reveal a lot about you, your partner, and your relationship. If your relationship is still new, it can also help you get to know them better, know expectations, and so on.
What questions should you be asking to accomplish all of this - and have some fun, too? Here are some great questions to start with.
- What's your ideal way to spend a lazy Sunday?
- What's your favorite way to keep memories?
- What's your favorite way to celebrate achievements?
- What's your favorite way to envision our future together?
- What's a dream you've had that involves us?
- What's a lesson you hope to teach our future children?
- What's a moment you felt truly connected to me?
- What's a topic you could talk about for hours?
- What's a place you'd like to revisit?
- What's your favorite family tradition?