Photo: Getty Images
Krispy Kreme is launching their new coffee with a free sweet treat. To celebrate the coffee, they're giving away free doughnuts all weekend.
All you have to do to get your hands on one is buy any of the coffee drinks - hot, frozen or iced - now through Sunday (September 17th). There are more than two dozen to choose from and they’re even adding oat milk to menus for the first time.
The new beverages include:
- Original Glazed Iced Coffee
- Caramel Latte made with Ghirardelli caramel sauce
- Frozen Caramel Mocha Latte
- Espresso, Cappuccino and Classic Brewed Coffee.
Krispy Kreme has already launched their fall lineup, which features:
- Pumpkin Spice Glazed doughnuts
- Pumpkin Spice Cake doughnuts
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Swirl doughnuts and
- Pumpkin Spice Maple Pecan doughnuts