Photo: Getty Images
Most of us have been through a breakup, and they're hard. More are getting ready to happen for couples right before Valentine's Day. It's a thing, so how do you move past it and let it go? I get that they say it's easy, and for some it is. But to help if it hasn't been so easy here are some thing you need to stop doing now that will help you move on after a breakup.
- Listening to love songs that remind you of them.
- Going to places where you spent time together.
- Thinking about the good times you had together.
- Communicating with them through text or call.
- Being friends with benefits.
- Being in denial that it’s over.
- Looking at their pics, social, cards, or love letters.
- Talking continually about them with your friends, family, and anyone who will listen.
- Looking for them on online dating sites and apps.
- Trying to make them jealous by flirting with or connecting with their friends.
- Letting yourself get rundown like with not exercising or overeating.
For even more, click HERE for even more tips to help you get over a breakup