Photo: Getty Images/Ed Jones
If you've ever shopped around for a tattoo, you know there are a lot of decisions. Where to put it, what to get, how big. Some people choose something special with a meaning for them, but others just pick out any old photo, and regardless of which type of ink you choose, chances are your tattoo artist has done it before.
There are some that the artists have been asked to draw over and over again, and a lot of them have had enough. Buzzfeed asked a bunch of professional tattoo artists what tats they think are totally 'overdone' and they were more than happy to share.
See how many of these you have thought about getting, or better yet, how many you have already.....and you thought you were being original.
- "The Deathly Hallows symbol from theHarry Potterseries"
- "The outlines of mountains"
- "Any kind of Disney movie quote or something written in the Disney font"
- An infinity symbol, especially on someone's wrist"
- "Wrist or back tattoos with inspirational words like 'faith' and 'just breathe'"
- "Little sun/moon combos"
- "A matching tattoo where one person has half of the yin and yang symbol, and the other person has the other half"
- "Anything on the side of a finger"
- "A tiny tattoo of something nautical, like a single wave or an anchor on their wrist"
- "A literary quote that covers the person's whole arm"
- "A cluster of tiny music symbols on someone's wrist or ankle"
- "A tattoo of Chip from Beauty and the Beast on the person's shoulder, specifically so they can say they have a chip on their shoulder"
So do you have any of those? Have you been thinking about getting one of them? You might want to go back to the drawing board again.