If you want to showcase your pup in outfits or even in a super cute setting there are tricks to make it happen… but… you should never force Fido into it.Russell Hartsteinis a professional dog trainer and that’s his number one rule. He also notes that you should never shine a light in their face.
Here are your secrets to getting good social media shots of your doggo:
- Have treats handy.
- Ask a friend to help you.
- Consider using a leash.
- Get silly with them.
- Use peanut butter. Want your pup to kiss your cheek? Dab on the irresistible treat.
- Get them comfy with the props.
- Try something unfamiliar to get get their attention. A bell, a crinkling water bottle…
- Keep the location familiar.
Photo: Getty images/Hindustan Times