Want to take your Starbucks meal to the next level? Follow these menu hacks from dedicated fans who’ve figured out how to make the most of what they serve and make it even better.
- Add a chopped up pack of Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups to your oatmeals for a super sweet breakfast or snack.
- Top your sprouted bagel with cream cheese and the fruit packet from an oatmeal cup for a tasty treat.
- Create avocado toast on the cheap by adding avocado spread to a multigrain bagel.
- Mix two iced espresso shots with a Premier Protein drink to get your caffeine fix with an extra boost of protein.
- Take your sandwich to the next level by slathering avocado spread on a chicken and double-smoked bacon panini.
- Turn your breakfast into a decadent treat by adding vanilla powder, cinnamon, and honey - which are all free at the condiment station - to a warm croissant with cream cheese.
- Use the salami and cheese from a snack tray for a protein-filled topping for your bagel.
- Up the crunch on your meal by ordering a grilled cheese sandwich and adding smoky sweet BBQ chips and avocado spread as fillings.
Photo: Getty Images/Horacio Villalobos