Valentine’s Day is just a week away and while traditional gifts like flowers and a box of chocolates will probably put a smile on your Valentine’s face, if you really want to show your love, why not go for a bouquet you can eat? They’re fun and delicious and best of all? They don’t die like fresh flower arrangements. Edible bouquets are trendy these days and here are a few you can give your special someone this year.
- Salami Bouquet - This six “stem” arrangement is $85 and bound to impress your meat-loving Valentine.
- Doughnut Bouquet -Your sweetie will love these 10 mini cake doughnuts on sticks from Harry and David. Each one is dipped in white or dark chocolate and topped with red and pink icing or sprinkles and it’s only $50.
- Beef Jerky Flower Bouquet - It’s beef jerky made to look like flowers and you can nab a half or full dozen of these meaty blooms in original, teriyaki, or hot jerky starting at $49.
- Cake Pop Bouquet - These treats are as pretty to look at as fresh flowers, but they taste much better. Each of the bite-size truffles in the bouquet of a dozen is coated in white or milk chocolate and festively decorated and comes in a basket box for $39.99.
- Chips and snacks bouquet - For the Valentine who would rather have something salty than sweet, this Chip-aholic arrangement is made with bags of Ruffles, Cheetos, Lays, Fritos, and Doritos and it’s $49.99.
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Bouquet - If you want a classic Valentine’s Day treat, the Blooming Hearts Dipped Strawberries from Edible Arrangements is hard to beat. It has plain strawberries and the chocolate-covered ones, as well as grapes and pineapple slices shaped like hearts for $74.99
- Bacon Roses Bouquet - When you can’t decide between flowers and breakfast meats for your someone special, this long stem bacon rose bouquet is the best of both worlds. You can get a dozen for $89.99 or go all out and get three dozen for $199.99. And nothing says love like $200 worth of bacon flowers, right?
Photo: Getty Images/Anadolu Agency