Hanson is returning with a new album this fall, and will head out on the road next month to support it. The record, “String Theory,” will feature some new tracks, as well as previously released Hanson tunes recorded with a full symphonic orchestra.
The sibling trio will head out on the road on the “String Theory” symphonic tour, beginning August 2nd at Heinz Hall in Pittsburgh, where they will be joined by the Pittsburgh Symphony. The tour is currently set to run through next June.
Check out the first set of dates below and click here for the complete schedule. So far a date for the album’s release has not been revealed.
- August 2nd: Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Hall - Pittsburgh Symphony
- August 4th: Vienna, VA - Filene Center at Wolftrap - National Symphony Orchestra
- September 8th: Denver, CO - Boettcher Concert Hall - Colorado Symphony Orchestra
- October 13th: Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre
- October 14th: Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
- October 18th: Houston, TX - Jones Hall - Houston Symphony Orchestra
- October 20th: Atlanta, GA - Atlanta Symphony Hall - Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- October 21st: Nashville, TN - Schermerhorn Symphony Center - Nashville Symphony Orchestra
- October 23rd: Houston, TX - Jones Hall - Houston Symphony Orchestra
Photo: Getty Images/Mark Horton