Ashley Davison (an Oklahoma Christian University Freshman) wrote a contract for her boyfriend, Blake Perry, who attends Washburn University but is an OKC native. The contract allowed Blake to play Call Of Duty WWII which he got for Christmas. Here are the terms of the contract:
1. If I call, you must pause game and talk to me with full attention.
2. No starting another match if we are planning to hang out or I ask to hang out
3. You must ask if it is OK for you to play while I am over at your house with you. Make sure I have something to do while you are in battle
4. You must reply to a text (in) no longer than 11 minutes.
5. Do not forget to give me just as much attention.