We’re all guilty of being a little too hard on ourselves. It’s such a drag to feel like you don’t get along with your boss, that new projects are coming your way – or maybe you’re just not a fan of the working game. But surprisingly enough, this could all mean that you’re meant for something a little bigger. Here’s how you know:
- You don’t work for others very well – This could mean that you’re better off working for yourself one day.
- You don’t start something until you’re really inspired – Some people call it procrastination, but really you’re just looking for the inspiration to do something right.
- Working just didn’t make sense to you as a kid – This could mean that the normal 9 to 5 gig just doesn’t seem like your style.
- You don’t really know how you know, but you do – If you have a strong sense of what’s inspiring, you’re probably just able to trust your gut on certain things. Not everyone can!
- You have strong feelings about things – If you think your strong feelings are irrational, maybe look at what they’re trying to tell you instead. It could lead you to your next big thing!
Keep in mind, though. If you want to really achieve that one bigger thing, you’re going to have to want it and work for it. These things don’t just happen to people on their own. Know what it is you want, and then go out and get it!
Source: Daily Vibes