Your 20s will come and go so fast, you won’t even believe it when your 30th birthday comes around. How can you make sure you’re living it up when you can? There are a ton of ways to make sure you’re doing everything you can to make your 20s the best they can be. Here are a few:
- Make memories
- Go for it in dating
- Drink more water - the basis of self-care.
- Give yourself time to get settled.
- Watch yourself - don’t go TOO crazy.
- Have no regrets.
- Be picky about who gets your time and attention - it’s valuable!
- Don’t do drugs - the hard ones are no good.
- Enjoy your body.
- Follow your passions.
- Watch your online presents - keep the embarrassing stuff at bay.
- Forget FOMO. Live life at your own pace.
- Brush and floss. But seriously, good hygiene is where it’s at.
The best thing you can do for yourself in your 20s is to have the most fun you can and live a little recklessly - but not TOO recklessly.