Some days you’re on top of the world and everything seems like it’s going your way. Other days, not so much. So when you’re trying to recover from a truly awful, no good day, here are some tips to help you shake it off.
- Change your environment - Don’t just go home and wallow in your PJs, replaying the bad day over and over. Take a different way home or stop by a friend’s house to change things up.
- Get moving - Fresh air and exercise always helps clear your head.
- Do something you love - Have a little me time, doing anything that makes you happy.
- Focus on what you can learn - Figure out what you’d do differently so you don’t have the same outcome.
- Find your inspiration - Get off social media and read or listen to something that boosts positive vibes.
- Look at the big picture - Don’t let one bad day derail your whole outlook.
- Call a friend - Sometimes you just need to vent so you can let it go. And that’s what friends are for, right?