The summer heat can be super hard to deal with. All you want to do is be outside, but that hot, groggy feeling just won’t leave your brain! Instead of Netflix and chilling all day everyday, make the most of your summer days off by doing these fun, shade-filled activities:
- Go on a hike. - Hiking can be a great way to chill out by the water and also get a good exercise in on those hot days.
- Whitewater rafting. - Did someone say WATER?? Nothing like cooling off on a natural roller coaster.
- Go for a walk. - Going for a walk can be a great way to relax those hot muscles.
- Learn a second language. - Too hot to even THINK about going outside? Stay inside and learn another language!
- Do a puzzle. - Puzzles are a great way to keep your hot mind busy.
- Read EVERYTHING. - Any book lovers out there?? Start picking up some good reads! So many books, so little time!
- Yoga. - Yoga is a great low-impact way to get your juices flowing and keep your mind off the heat.
And don’t forget to drink lots of water! Those hot days won’t be getting us down any time soon!
Source: Elite Daily