We’ve all struggled with heartache in our 20s. It totally sucks! Especially with so much social media in our faces all the time, it can feel almost impossible to get over the one that broke your heart. Here are a few things you can do to take your mind off of things:
- Go on a shopping spree!
- Hit up the dessert bar you’ve been wanting to try.
- Buy new underwear - Seriously! Look good, feel good.
- You friends Ben & Jerry - What can’t they fix??
- Wine night with your gals
- Rent a convertible - Go out on a nice day and feel the wind in your hair!
- Go for a hike
- Plan a spa day
- Change your hair - Change can be good!
- Watch the sunset
- Read a book
- Play with your pooch! - Your furry friend can really help you through those tough ones.
- Rooftop yoga - What sounds better than that??
- Cliff jumping - For the more adventurous of us!
And remember: self-care is the most important when you’re going through the particularly bad heartaches!
Source: Elite Daily