8 signs that your relationship might be over
1. Who Are You? When you first started dating, there was no subject that was off-limits. You and your man could talk all day and all night long. He was your best friend and the person you called multiple times a day. Now, trying to have a conversation with him is worse than having your teeth pulled.
2. Bye Bye Booty Has your man lost interest in you? You put on your sexiest lingerie, but just he isn't interested. Does he tell you that he's not in the mood or that he's tired or had a long day? If you can't remember the last time you got busy between the sheets, you're about to embark on a really long dry spell, which is one of the main signs that your relationship is over.
3. Call Me!The roles have reversed. In the beginning he used to call you, text you and send you cute love notes all the time. Now, you're the one constantly calling him. What happened? His heart just isn't in the relationship anymore.
4. Where'd The Fun Go? When you first met, your boyfriend was Mr. Romantic. He loved surprising you with home-cooked dinner nights and incredible vacations. Now, trying to get him to take you on a date is practically impossible.
5. Hey, Friends Have you been spending a lot of extra time with your friends? Is your man busy that you haven't seen him in weeks? Red flag.
6. Work, Work, Work Is your boyfriend turning into a workaholic? He always spent a lot of time at the office, but now he seems to have work events every other night. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like he's avoiding you.
7. Forget Me Not Does he seem really absent-minded these days? Does he forget all special occasions like holidays and anniversaries? Perhaps he's trying to send you little subconscious hints that he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore.
8. World War III Does it feel like you're fighting a war in your personal life? If you and your partner are always at each other's throats, something is clearly wrong. It's common for couples to fight, but there's a fine line between healthy fighting and fighting incessantly with no resolution.