Ten celebrity weight loss tips that actually work:
1. Eat salad at every meal.
2. Write what you bite.CARRIE UNDERWOOD is a hard-core believer in using MyFitnessPal and says the app helps her make "better choices and pay attention to what I'm eating."
3. At restaurants, order two appetizers instead of a starter and a main.
4. Plan ahead for hunger when you're out and about. CANDACE CAMERON BURE got in great shape while commuting from Los Angeles to New York to work on "The View" because she planned out every single meal and snack.
5. During workouts, stick to the Bs. BRITNEY SPEARS' trainer TONY MARTINEZ suggests doing basketball jump shots, backwards walking, balancing on one leg while doing medicine-ball slams and bicycling. And don't forget the basics like push-ups, core work, curls and squats.
6. Balance it out. Eat good food 80% of the time like BLAKE LIVELY and leave that extra 20-percent for comfort foods or a sugar fix.
7. Make wellness --not weight loss-- your goal.
8. Include protein in every meal.
9. Avoid eating late at night and early in the morning. This is one of JENNIFER HUDSON's tricks and new research shows that limiting eating hours can prevent you from weight gain.
10. Hire help. Stars just love to dish out advice, but CHRISSY TEIGEN broke down the truth last November and fessed up that celebrities have nutritionists, dietitians, trainers, nannies and others who help them get back into shape after baby. Kudos to the supermodel, who admits that "nobody should feel like that’s normal" --or realistic!