Kesha has rescheduled the Australia dates she was forced to postpone in order to undergo ACL surgery on her knee. She’ll no longer be bringing her tour to Perth and Auckland, New Zealand, due to “unfortunate scheduling difficulties.”
The new dates are set to kick off October 7th in Melbourne, wrapping October 11th in Sydney. Check out the new dates below.
- October 7th: Melbourne - Margaret Court Arena
- October 8th: Adelaide - Thebarton Theatre
- October 10th: Brisbane - Eatons Hill Hotel
- October 11th: Sydney - ICC, Sydney Theatre
- Meanwhile, Kesha kicks off a new North American tour with Macklemore starting June 6th in Phoenix, Arizona.